Tipping the scales: breaking the junk food cycle - Conservative Party Conference 2022
18:15 - 19:45
Please join us at Conservative Party Conference for Tipping the scales: breaking the junk food cycle.
We are holding this event in partnership with the Obesity Health Alliance, Sustain, the British Heart Foundation, and is it hosted by think tank Bright Blue.
The event will be held at in Birmingham (room TBC) on the 2nd October from 18.15-19.45.
- Lord Bethell of Romford, former Minister for Health
- Henry Dimbleby, author of the independent National Food Strategy review
- Richard Walker, CEO, Iceland Foods
- Anna Quigley, Research Director at Ipsos UK
- Katharine Jenner, Director, Obesity Health Alliance
The event will be chaired by Ryan Shorthouse, Chief Executive, Bright Blue.